Andrea Iyamah swim wear 👍👙💁
When I.. Was BOrn….Devil saiD… “Ohh… ShiT..!!.. CompeTiTion..”
I had a couple issues with my shipping supplies, but my Etsy shop is finally open.
Burger bows can be purchased here!
Should be adding a few different food themed bows to the shop by the end of the week.
TAKE MY MONEY
ahh super cute!
Now THIS is a bold lingerie ad.
When the star model for Forever Yours Lingerie was diagnosed with cancer, the brand decided to stick with her.
Tom Megginson at The Ethical Admanapproves:
“So, while American Eagle is getting virtual hugs and high fives for its commitment to not photoshopping its typical-looking models, elsewhere there are brands and models who are willing to show us what it really takes to do something about the fashion industry’s body image problem.”
All I can do is
ETA: no, wait, hold up, stop the presses. There’s another thing I can do and that’s shop their store. You probably can too, because CHECK OUT THEIR BRA MATRIX
Reblogging because look at that size range!!!! And also because representation is important.
hi hi. so i’ve seen a few of these masterposts in the past month and since we basically use the same websites i just thought hey why not make one of my own since i really wanted to share these super duper awesome websites with you guys and why not just help you out cause these are actually really helpful :) and this is inspired by bangarz’s post (((here))) so credit to her xx (PART TWO OF THIS POST)
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3s
- download videos from youtube
- download music from 8tracks
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide
- makeup tips
- 40 must have makeup tips
- eye makeup tips
- punk rock makeup
- perfect smokey eye tutorial
- makeup tips for every occasion
- news paper nail tutorial
- messy bun tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
- how to survive finals
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver one // two
- pull an all nighter but still do well in your exams
- boost your creativity (coffee shop sounds)
- best learning website ever
- how to survive college
- download free books
- study tips
- writing tips
- fake writing an essay
- write an actual essay
- good playlists for studying one // two // three // four
- will teach you anything
- study guide
- photoshop help one // two // three // four
- all the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- easy way to make masterposts
- find out what’s wrong with your blog
- find a gif reaction
- how to make themes part 1 // part 2 // part 3 // part 4 // part 5
- html help
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- post limit checker
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- opposite of ^^
- sound of a coffee shop
- nature sounds
- rain noises
- dripping water
- being underwater
- learn new things
- a list of movies with links
- horror movies with links
- teen movies masterlist
- old disney movies
- watch free tv/movies
- fun sites masterpost
- dont know what to listen to? ((THIS IS REALLY COOL))
- this is just really cool
- see your dashboard from 2011
- break something
- get a hug
- receive compliments
- the thoughts room
- watch cute things
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- slap a bald guy with an eel
- donate food to the hungry
- create a fake tweet
- 99 lifehacks to make your life easier
- cant remember the name of a song?
- upload stuff from your iphone to your laptop
- wanna know how something works?
- tricks to sleeping more
- fake a tweet
- wanna know who you write like?
- how to love yourself
- make cool things
- what should i make for dinner?
- what should i listen to now?
- what should i do today?
- what should i do with my life?
- where should i go for drinks?
- what’s the weather?
- when to pee during a movie
okay well that’s all guys, i hope this helped and i hope you all have an awesome year ! :)
CREDIT THE INVENTOR: SHE IS AN ARTIST NAMED KATHLEEN MCDERMOTT WHO IS FINISHING HER MFA IN HONG KONG
Also she is developing this technology literally to help women assert their space in public AND MAKE A STATEMENT about how women are treated in patriarchal societies! She is developing other clothes too! You can support her project here: http://www.kthartic.com/index.php?/class/about-urban-armor/
The dress is the second in a series of projects called Urban Armor, which aim to help women own their space in public arenas that often attempt to deny this right. As McDermott explains in the project statement: “The series arose partly out of my concern over the persistence of ideologies asserted at women in public space through advertising, architecture and socially normative behavior. I began to look for ways women could take more ownership over their personal space in public.”
Basically this woman is a badass feminist artist. Please support her work and spread the word
i had a relaxer up until i was 20 lol (my mom was a beautician and straightened it when i was 5)
i cut it into a bob in highschool
then i rebelled (and wore way too much makeup):
then came the bowl cut in college…fml:
then the try to look like a sorority girl look:
then did this mohawk…thing to it in the summer and dyed it red (my eyebrows were also on the battlefield)
then i cut that shit off
no more relaxers
and in the last year….
(protective style…damn i wore that sweater a lot..)
(i skipped a few styles, but you get the gist)
This post is like watching a flower bloom
she is beautiful!